Keep up-to-date on our latest news@myofficesupport
Office 365 now our software of choice!
My Office Support are now using Microsoft Office 365, supporting your business with the full suite including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher & Lync.
Cloud all Hot Air?
A common piece of advice is to back up data securely and often, but should this be to locally stored servers or to remote cloud services?
"Cloud providers will generally be more proactive in terms of ensuring software is up-to-date and maintaining patch levels," says Mr Cotton.
"They will also have better security knowledge and awareness, meaning servers and services will generally be well configured. On top of this they are more resilient and most will have robust disaster recovery and continuity plans in place."
Another advantage of the cloud is that thieves won't necessarily know which service your business uses or where it keeps its servers.
Five good reasons to hire a Virtual Assistant!
1. You're overwhelmed with your workload.
2. You know you could really increase business if you could focus more on what you do best.
3. You want to be more productive and less stressed.
4. You know you need help but can’t afford someone full-time.
5. You don’t want the hassle of recruiting, hiring, and training a physical assistant.